Q. Who typically sells properties to WeBuyHouses4CashNM?
A. That’s one of the top and it has a simple answer- people all over the United States from all walks of life. People sell their houses to us for a variety of reasons, including:
- Needing to sell inherited property quickly
- Wanting to unload rental property with problematic renters
- Relocating to another area
- Going through a divorce and needing to liquidate assets
- Being behind on mortgage payments or facing foreclosure
- Not wanting to invest time or money into making necessary repairs
- and more.
The most common trait people who sell to WeBuyHouses4CashNM is the need to sell a house fast to a respected, honest homebuyer that will ensure a quick, hassle free sale.
Q. What kind of property do you buy?
A. We buy houses in any area, condition or any price range.
Q. What do you mean by "any condition"? What if my house needs repairs?
A. We will buy your house as-is! You don't need to do any more repairs!
Q. What exactly is a Distressed Property?
A. In our definition, we take it beyond just a house/Property that is in poor condition or is visually distressed. We think situations can also make a house distressed, including:
- Houses with serious structural issues like foundation problems
- Houses located in less than desirable neighborhoods or high crime areas
- Houses that are no longer convenient for a homeowner (long commute to work)
- Property located in flood plans or in areas prone to the effects of the weather
- Houses with high interest rate mortgages or undesirable mortgage financing
- Houses with payments and mortgage balances that are too high for the homeowner to handle
- Houses that hold bad memories for a homeowner, such as divorce, death of a loved one, or tragic experience
- Houses that create any other type of reason for a homeowner to want or need to move, including downsizing or relocating to another city
Q. How does the house buying process work?
A. Answer to this one always puts homeowners in need of selling at ease. Here’s our process: Give us some brief information about your property by calling us at 1-(888) 788 5010, or filling out and submitting our website contact form. We will contact you quickly to arrange a visit to your house, and explain the entire selling process to you and answer all of your questions before evaluating the condition of your house and making a fair cash offer. If you accept our no-obligation cash offer, we’ll quickly set up a closing so you get your cash and out of your distressed house fast.
Q. What if I am behind on my payments or in foreclosure, can you help?
A. Yes, if you call or complete our online website form now, we may be able to help catch up your back payments or pay off your loan to stop the foreclosure process.
Q. What do you charge for your services?
A. Unlike Realtors@, there is never a charge or commission when we buy your home.
Q. If I submit your online website form , when will I hear from you?
A. As soon as we receive your filled online website form, we will review your information and get back to you ASAP. However, if you don't hear back from us in a timely manner, please give us a call to be sure we received your information so we can be sure you are taken care of right away.
Q. How do you determine the exact price you’ll pay for my house?
A. We consider a variety of factors when determining a cash price for your house.
Prior to your consultation and answering your questions, we will evaluate:
- The current condition of your house
- The cost and extent of repairs and renovations required
- The amount of time it will take to complete needed repairs and renovations
- The retail value of your house compared to others in the area after completing repairs and renovations
- The amount of real estate commissions required to sell the house after repairs and renovations
- The cost of maintaining the house during repairs and renovations until it’s ready to put on the market, including insurance, taxes, loan payments, utilities, and more